And the little story? We talked these days with the youngest people around us, the so-called Generation Z, and we asked them about the process of inspiration and preparation of a trip and we were very surprised by their answers. Did you know that when preparing a trip they go through Civitatis What about Google itself for how well destinations have been organized? No, we are not exaggerating, we promise. Trends change and if it is usually customary that when we explain the excursions of a destination we set the option for free and the most reserved alternatives based on this online tour booking platform, now it is a reference. Are we going with our list? (NOTE: we have excluded transfers, free tours and transports to try to make the list of the most sought-after thematic excursions as well as a combination of tours already mentioned).
Ideal traditional getaways on a 3 or 4 day bridge
1 Trip to Paris (and most booked excursions)
A classic within the classics but it is that a 3 or 4 day getaway to Paris is always an extraordinary option to discover that Molin Rouge, climb that Eiffel Tower, visit the Louvre Museum, reach the Sacre Couer de Montmartre, take a few drinks in the Latin Quarter or spend a family day at Disney. Who has not fallen in love with Paris right after seeing her? If it's your next bridge, the same thing will happen to you.
DAILY / PARIS GUIDEWith all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN PARIS
1. Palace of Versailles, One of the most famous palaces in the world.
2. Cruise on the Seine, A pleasant walk that is not usually missing on any trip. There are them with dinner or lunch.
3. Tour of Paris, boat trip and Eiffel Tower, perfect combination to get to know Paris by land, "sea" and "air".
2 Trip to Rome (and most booked excursions)
Rome enters the list of coveted destinations when a Bridge is presented. Traveling to the Eternal City in a few days allows much more than knowing its essential Coliseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon, the Vatican, the Trastevere or the Plaza de España, places that you cannot miss. Rome, city to which you will want to return on each Bridge that is presented (we have already taken three trips).
DAILY / ROME GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN ROME
1. Vatican, In a guided tour you will not miss any detail of the highest institution of the Catholic Church.
2. Colosseum, Forum and Palatine, guided tour of Ancient Rome.
3. Pompeii, and its fascinating ruins trapped by Vesuvius in 79.
3 Trip to London (and most booked excursions)
One of my favorite getaways is to the English capital and I imagine that many people also, so it is a great option to travel to it when you have 3 or 4 days off. London is a destination where the weather is a bit the same, it will never disappoint, all seasons have their charm. Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Tower of London, Harrods department store and endless other things you can visit in this beautiful capital, without neglecting its famous market in Candem or its lively Picadilly.
DAILY / LONDON GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN LONDON
1. Harry Potter tour at Warner Studios, between the scenes where all the films were shot.
2. London tour, where to tour the main attractions of the city including a Thames cruise.
3. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford, a very complete day trip and great acceptance among travelers.
4 Trip to Prague (and most booked excursions)
What about a place to which so many songs have been dedicated? The capital of the Bohemian region is a fairytale city full of charm, one of the most beautiful in the world. With this cover letter we could not miss a bridge without visiting it. Its Charles Bridge, its Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, one of its most characteristic neighborhoods, Stare Mesto, Prague Castle or Mount Petrin are some of the jewels that you will find in The beautiful city of Czech Republic.
PRAGUE DIARY With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.EXCURSIONS AND MORE RESERVED TOURS IN PRAGUE
1. Full Prague Tour, visiting Charles Bridge, Castle, Kampa Island and, in short, everything that can not be missing in a day.
2. The city of Karlovy Vary, the spa town of the Czech Republic, known for its mineral waters.
3. Terezín Concentration Camp, to have a minimum vision of the reality that was lived there.
5 Trip to Brussels (and most booked excursions)
Brussels is another European city that deserves to be on the list of your desired getaways of the year. The so-called capital of Europe can teach you much more than its many government buildings. A mixture of historical background, especially war and a modernism brought to the last is what you will find on your trip to this European Union Headquarters. The Casa del Rey, the Grand Place, the Royal Palace or its Cathedral are some of its essentials.
DAILY / BRUSSELS GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN BRUSSELS
1. Witches and Ghent, a tour of two of the most special places in Flanders from the capital.
2. Antwerp, one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Belgium.
3. Amsterdam, to know a city and mills of another exciting capital (and mark another country on the map)
6 Trip to Budapest (and most booked excursions)
Budapest is one of our pending destinations to update and that has undoubtedly earned a priority destination for those travelers who have available a few days off at some point. A city with lots of essentials such as its monuments and all the places you can visit. St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Buda Castle or Szechenyi Spa will be waiting for you on your trip. Do we reserve one of the next Bridges?
DAILY / BUDAPEST GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN BUDAPEST
1. Boat trip on the Danube at dusk (or daytime), where to see the essential attractions of the city when dressed up.
2. Buda Castle, through a tour of one of the most important monuments of Budapest.
3. Szechenyi Spa, The most famous of the hot springs in the Hungarian capital.
7 Trip to Lisbon (and most booked excursions)
Who has not thought about spending a few days in one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal and a nearby getaway? Yes, we are talking about Lisbon, a city with a perfect mix of history and avant-garde where each of its neighborhoods defines a characteristic of its personality. The Cathedral, the Castle of San Jorge, Convento do Carmo, the Tower of Bethlehem, the Jeronimos Monastery or its many viewpoints for which this beautiful city is known will not leave you indifferent if you decide to spend one of your Bridges in it.
DAILY / LISBON GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN LISBON
1. Boat trip to the Belém neighborhood, It gives you the chance to get to know Lisbon from another point of view.
2. Sintra and Cascais, Two unique places a few kilometers from Lisbon that make you feel like you've entered a story.
3. Full Lisbon tour, ideal to know all the essentials of the city
8 Trip to Porto (and most booked excursions)
Portugal's second largest city is a perfect destination to spend a few days in it. Cozy, bohemian and "charmingly decadent", its Ribeira on the banks of the Duero, its steep streets and its historic houses, place it as a good option to "spend" a small percentage of your vacation. More essential, the beautiful station of Sao Bento, Carmen and Carmelite churches, the Lello e Irmao Bookstore or the Clérigos Tower.
DAILY / PORTO GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.EXCURSIONS AND MORE RESERVED TOURS IN PORTO
1. Boat trip on the six bridges, An original way to get to know Porto through the Duero.
2. Full Porto tour, including Vila Nova de Gaia and its wineries, an extension of the essential city on your trip.
3. Guimaraes and Braga, an excellent option to meet two essentials of northern Portugal.
9 Trip to Dublin (and most booked excursions)
One of the most attractive capitals in Europe, with a lot of history to tell and a rich legacy to teach you in that short getaway that you have planned. Dublin has its own personality, lively, colorful, of enormous beauty and rainy that will make you fall in love from the first minute. What you can not miss? No doubt "first" his pints, its main streets such as O'Connell Street or Graffton Street, St. Patrick's Cathedral or Dublin Castle.
DAILY / DUBLIN GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN DUBLIN
1. Cliffs of Moher, Dunguaire Castle and Galway, an unforgettable visit if you book one day of your stay in Dublin.
2. Belfast and the Giant's Causeway, Another excellent option to consider.
3. Wicklow and Glendalough, known as the Garden of Ireland
10 Trip to Venice (and most booked excursions)
Who has not dreamed of the beautiful City of Channels ever? Another TOP destination for a Bridge that can be enjoyed in the year and one of the favorite destinations of travelers, and it is not surprising in a fairytale city such as the beautiful Venice. Its Ducal Palace, its Basilica of San Marcos with the most beautiful square in Europe, its Rialto Bridge, its Arsenale and so we could continue to infinity. Venice will give you what you want in the 3 or 4 days you book to visit it.
DAILY / VENICE GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.EXCURSIONS AND MOST RESERVED TOURS IN VENICE
1. Gondola ride through the canals, always a very cinematic and romantic point of view.
2. Guided tour including Basilica and the Doge's Palace, not to miss a detail of two of the Venetian symbols.
3. Murano and Burano, to approach two of the most beautiful islands of Venice, almost an obligation.
Singular Bridge getaways for those looking for something different
11 Trip to Bucharest and Transylvania (and most booked excursions)
The word we can use to define a country like Romania is undoubtedly surprising. Its capital Bucharest and its Transylvania area will not leave anyone indifferent. If you want to escape from the more traditional destinations for a few days, this area of the country can be an excellent option without having to leave many hours by plane. Its amount of castles will make you fall in love and the attractions that the city of Bucharest hides as well. Do you want to know where "Count Dracula" lived? If so, this is your trip.
DAILY / BUCHAREST GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN BUCHAREST
1. Bran and Peles castles,Two of the essentials on your trip.
2. Bucharest tour, fully customizable.
3. Transfagarasan road, known for its impossible curves.
12 Trip to Istanbul (and most booked excursions)
A different destination in many ways to spend your days in Puente, the best mix of East and West. A city that breathes history through all its pores, the result of having been the capital of three great empires: Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman. Here you can enjoy its magical monuments such as the Blue Mosque or Hagia Sophia, and its dream streets where you will find the Grand Bazaar or TopKapi Palace.
DAILY / ISTANBUL GUIDE With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MOST RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN ISTANBUL
1. Bosphorus Cruise + Blue Mosque + Hagia Sophia,A complete way to get to know the city.
2. Beylerbeyi and Eyup Palace, the Asian part of Istanbul.
3. Turkish bath Aga Hamami, Option to try one of the most popular Turkish baths.
13 Trip to Frankfurt and Heildelberg (and most booked excursions)
Frankfurt may seem, a priori, an unusual destination to spend a few days of your vacation but we are going to give you some reasons why you should value it. We on our trip join one of the most international cities in Germany, Frankfurt, with the beautiful town of Heildelberg. The Cathedral, the church of San Nicolás, Puente de Hierro or the Goethe House together with the Heildelberg Castle, the Pharmacy Museum or the Grand Tonel are some of the attractions that you can see if you decide, in addition to passing "future" to the "past" in just two neighborhoods in a very cosmopolitan city.
DAILY / FRANKFURT GUIDE AND HEILDELBERG With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN FRANKFURT AND HEILDELBERG.
1. Boat trip in Frankfurt, and thus have a different vision of, for example, its medieval neighborhood.
2. Heildelberg, excursion to get to know one of the most beautiful cities in Germany.
3. Cruise on the Rhine Valley, UNESCO section between medieval villages and imposing castles.
14 Trip to Munich and Austrian Alps (and most booked excursions)
What else could we recommend outside of "normal"? A city like Munich with a lot of atmosphere and one of the most populated in the country that, given its proximity to the beautiful area of the Austrian Alps makes a perfect tandem to spend a few days off and break the routine by drinking one of the best beers in the world. The Marienplatz, the city's main square, the church of San Pedro or the beautiful and spectacular Neuschwanstein Castle will be what you will enjoy if your traveling destination is this.
DAILY / GUIDE TO MUNICH AND AUSTRIAN ALPS With all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN MUNICH AND AUSTRIAN ALPS.
1. Munich of the Third Reig, Look closely at the traces left by history in this city and the Dachau Concentration Camp.
2. Neuschwanstein Castle, an unforgettable visit to one of the castles that inspired Walt Disney.
3. Salzburg, one of the most beautiful places in Austria that is very close to Munich
15 Trip to Madeira (and most booked excursions)
To finish getting out of the "pot" and spend a few days changing completely, your destination for the next Bridge is the beautiful island of Madeira. With a particular landscape of beautiful cliffs and lush vegetation, it is considered a hiking paradise to enjoy a different vacation beyond its capital Funchal.
DAILY / MADEIRA GUIDEWith all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN MADEIRA
1. Panoramic tour of western Madeira, we can discover its cultural and historical heritage.
2. Panoramic tour of eastern Madeira, visit other places of interest and great beauty of the island.
3. Whale watching in catamaran, have the possibility to discover the fauna of Madeira.
16 Trip to the Olomouc region (and most booked excursions)
A region such as Moravia, perhaps eclipsed by Prague and Bohemia itself, can be a good option to enjoy a peaceful day trip through fairytale places such as Olomuc, the second largest protected monumental historical center in the Czech Republic, discovering hidden treasures such as its Teresa Gate, its Plaza Baja, the Jupiter Fountain, the Plaza Alta or its Town Hall.
DAILY / GUIDE OF THE OLOMOUC REGIONWith all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN OLOMOUC
1. Olomouc from Prague, an optimized visit to discover the Moravia region without having to spend several days there.
17 Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Bristol (and most booked excursions)
Are you passionate about London but you already have it very "trite" and prefer a nearby destination that allows you to spend a few days? We have the solution! Dedicate your bridge to tour Stonehenge, Bath and Bristol, a getaway that will leave you with a very good taste. Discover what Stonehenge hides, visit the famous Roman Baths in Bath and stroll through the wonderful harbor of Bristol.
DAILY / STONEHENGE, BATH AND BRISTOL GUIDEWith all the information, maps, secret places and own experience to prepare your trip.MORE RESERVED TOURS AND TOURS IN STONEHENGE, BATH AND BRISTOL
1. Stonehenge and Bath from London, very similar to the itinerary that you propose but optimized in a day.
Of course there are multiple options like Edinburgh, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krakow, Berlin, Copenhagen, Morocco ... and we could follow but we have made a list based on our own experience with information on how to prepare it. We hope you find it useful if you are in the inspiration phase and you know that we will be happy to receive new suggestions, especially those that escape the traditional, to add them to our next Bridges.
Paula, Isaac and Oli, thinking of new escapades in the Bridges that are coming